lichess.org
Donate

Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence

Not that it is a big surprise, but they apparently also do not care much about user data. A few weeks ago I registered for the regium newsletter with a trash email address and now got advertisement for a Spanish chess tournament from an e-mail address that does not indicate any direct connection to regium. Can anyone confirm that this is related to registering for the regium newsletter?
Looks like Delgado isn't done trying to pretend it's real. He posted this ~20 minutes ago in the kickstarter comments, giving an excuse for the suspension:

"Because we have another open crowdfunding campaign, the Kickstarter campaign has been suspended because it is not compatible with the Kickstarter exclusivity policy"

EDIT: It also appears he changed the kickstarter's language to German? Perhaps to mask the meaning of the suspension message. Who knows.
The treasure's buried at el-dorado,
'making whoopee' is a euphemism,
In the darkness, Mister Delgado,
is still toying with magnetism.
Also wooowww, when is he going to realise the whole chess world is against him, and that we’re not fooled by his petty tricks?
Delgado obviously has a plan on how he intends to sell it if he posts this new lie, @mattbro. A quick look on the Kickstarter page for High Tech Dynamics Inc shows that the Regium board is the only Kickstarter they have, so having two open projects is clearly not the reason it was kicked off Kickstarter.

We obviously know the real reason, but he would probably only bother posting this if it he thinks it would help some new Phase II to sell the board. Keep on watching this space...
@Chris1976

What they meant about having “another open crowdfunding campaign” was that they had a project on a different crowdfunding website. Which I’m quite sure is false anyway, since I assume some people in this thread are keeping a close watch on websites like Indiegogo.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.