Puzzle of the day
LM SaintLouisChessClub Fight with the f3 Nimzo-Indian | Chess Openings Explained - NM Caleb Denby | lichess.orgStreamers »
Daily Antichess Arena38 players • Playing right nowHourly UltraBullet Arena2 players • Hourly Blitz Arena126 players • Playing right now
Tournament winnersMore »
Open tournamentsMore »
Latest forum postsMore »
- Dani Srimann11 Anyone like Dani (game developer)? Milk gang
- Fortnite Srimann11 Does anyone play Fortnite?
- I dont understand this game ti… BlindfoldedNewbie The smith morra with exchange on b2 I find the two bishops very uncom…
- Absolutely flopped at attackin… pointlesswindows You didn't take advantage from his passive Leonardis opening. He didn'…
- Best Variant? - Racing Kings theresakim We all have different opinions...but I personally think it's antichess.
- What would be the likely effec… PepeMaster I think the idea is to forbid the move that would cause the threefold …
- "I'm your personal _ _ _ _ _" LittleJennyWren Nope :D
- Best Variant? - Racing Kings LittleJennyWren Aw, why did people downvote 1#, RK is awesome
- Best Variant? - Racing Kings Petrtes Nope Atomic ☢️ by far.
- A game with two inaccuracy and… Ben2006Tor So he went for my bishop pair which was a mistake and then I started t…
Latest updatesMore »
Publicly known player wins Titled Arena for the first time in a month as 22,000 battle in the MarathonI can’t tell you how good it feels to be able to announce the winner of the Titled Arena in the blog post about who won the Titled Arena. Announcing the Lichess BundesligaA not-so-new additionAnother Titled Arena, Another Mystery Winnerand the winner is... We can't say. Again.