lichess.org
Donate

Regium: Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence

Yes, maybe he meant that, @AcademicNinja99. It’s a lie either way. Agreed that he may well try other crowdfunding sites. I’m keeping an occasional eye on Indiegogo. Are there any other major crowdfunding sites we should be monitoring? GoFundMe?
I went to join Mensa,
on a bright summer day,
the test wasn't hard, but I failed anyway,
it wasn't my fault, I swear on my pride:
Since a guy named Delgado kept levitating on the side.

My free-mason dream had been put on the shelf,
and so I went home and kickstarted myself.
Regium claims to have a new crowdfunding project online, see their website as well as their kickstarter site (they're allowed to comment again).
It's going to be hard to kick this project from every nook and cranny of the internet. However, people can do their best. At the very least we can kick it from every mainstream platform on the internet.
#1065 That video is from 2002! The technology must be close to being viable by now.
Yeah I think they are going to try in whatever way they can, because presumably they have high hopes for the scam and don't want anything to get in its way at all. They will try many things. Legal routes could be explored. They may be difficult but should not be ruled out completely. And also the other option is just more negative publicity. This works very well. There is already a vice article on this www.vice.com/en_us/article/7kzdxb/chess-world-accuses-company-of-inventing-fake-employees-using-online-human-generator.com and if they go further, we should try to get more publicity for this scam.
I'm a little surprised diablo gordo hasn't given up, it appears he might be a "stable genius", he has quite a few things in common with one. He probably also needs about 50 backers to break even.

I think if he lists again on a crowdfunding platform it won't take long before the platform gets 100s of reports. If he tries to sell direct he would be taking on more legal risk than listing on a crowdfunding platform, and he would need to spend more money on marketing and advertising.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.