lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@Chesswarriors12 said in #246:
> What do you mean @Marlonc? I dont think that answers my question,

You don't?

Well, I answered your question as best I could and you neglected to rephrase it so, here we are.

My recommendation is that you be as specific as possible about what information about the way this tournament works is nowhere to be found in the preceding two hundred and fifty forum posts,
@TMuller said in #247:
> Hi again, the match TMuller vs. KittenInaDream ended 6 to 2 (winner: TMuller). I am sorry, but do we have to play 10 games?

You could play the remaining two but they would be superfluous to the tournament as there is a clear winner.
@ZIM_Olan said in #253:
> I've been online since 8pm. Still waiting for you to come online

UTC?

It's best if all times are posted in UTC to avoid misunderstandings (this wouldn't be the first such misunderstanding this year).

Failing that, try timeanddate.com
@Marlonc said in #254:
> UTC?
>
> It's best if all times are posted in UTC to avoid misunderstandings (this wouldn't be the first such misunderstanding this year).
>
> Failing that, try timeanddate.com

We both agreed on 8pm CAT.
Not a problem
@TMuller you have to schedule a time with your opponent, report the time here, turn up at the time you agree, and play best of 10 games of rated 3+2 crazyhouse and report the result here.
If a player doesn't turn up within 20min they get a warning and the match needs to be rearranged. Repeated lateness will result in forfeits.
I forfeit.
@JannLee said in #205:
> Round 1, Match 50: @fedinar vs @Chesswarriors12
>
> Neither player has posted in this forum since the tournament commenced in February.
>
> In accordance with the post #133, this match will be determined as a double forfeit if neither player responds with a status update within this forum by 20th March.
@ZIM_Olan said in #253:
> I've been online since 8pm. Still waiting for you to come online

I've been waiting for you since 8pm CAT, I wrote you a personal message at 7:58 pm CAT and at 8:14pm CAT in this forum, and you were not online all that time. Then you answered me when I was already not here.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.