lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@JannLee said in #201:
> Round 1, Match 32: @TMuller vs @KittenInaDream
>
> Neither player has posted in this forum since the tournament commenced in February.
>
> In accordance with the post #133, this match will be determined as a double forfeit if neither player responds with a status update within this forum by 20th March.

Hi JannLee,

I am sorry, but what do I have to do to play this game?

Kind regards,

Thilo
@JannLee said in #219:
> Round 1, Match 60: @Salukiocentesis vs @Chijss
>
> Neither player has posted in this forum since the tournament commenced in February.
>
> In accordance with the post #133, this match will be determined as a double forfeit if neither player responds with a status update within this forum by 20th March.

My apologies for not posting. My opponent and I were in touch, but my date proposal didn't work out. @Salukiocentesis would you like to schedule the match? How about Thursday at 20 UTC?
@TMuller said in #231:
> Hi JannLee,
>
> I am sorry, but what do I have to do to play this game?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Thilo

Ok, I have sent KittenInaDream a message concerning our match, but so far he/she did not answer.
@JannLee said in #193:
> Round 1, Match 10: @lazy_peasant vs @TuffyPuffy
>
>
Nice i look forward to play against him
Ok, I arranged with KittenInaDream and we are going to play our match on March 13, 2022 at 6 p.m. CET.
What is the format for the Crazyhouse games.
How many games do we play till?
My opponent isnt responding, so do i get a win?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.