lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@littleplotkin said in #223:
> me vs @GingerbreadMan17 at 1030 AM EST tomorrow.

@littleplotkin was ready to play this match at the specified time. I have just come online to play and realised I got the timings wrong by an hour. All my fault! I will try and rearrange with him at his earliest convenience and my sincerest apologies to him!
@play_abc said in #238:
> Tournament directors: please I request a rematch for best to 3 points with playing over Zoom and video call so all our actions can be monitored fairly.

No
@Chesswarriors12 said in #240:
> What is the format for the Crazyhouse games.

Rated. Time control is 3+2
> How many games do we play till?

Best of ten (5.5-n.5 or 6-n where the sum of the scores including the whole number represented by n is less than or equal to 10), and IFF you get to 5-5 play two more games, and if necessary two more and so on until there is a winner.

> My opponent isnt responding, so do i get a win?

I refer you to #205
@Marlonc said in #244:
> Rated. Time control is 3+2
>
>
> Best of ten (5.5-n.5 or 6-n where the sum of the scores including the whole number represented by n is less than or equal to 10), and IFF you get to 5-5 play two more games, and if necessary two more and so on until there is a winner.
>
>
>
> I refer you to #205

What do you mean @Marlonc? I dont think that answers my question,
Hi again, the match TMuller vs. KittenInaDream ended 6 to 2 (winner: TMuller). I am sorry, but do we have to play 10 games?
@JannLee said in #192:
> Round 1, Match 8: @R_ST vs @LuckyCharms000
>
> Neither player has posted in this forum since the tournament commenced in February.
>
> In accordance with the post #133, this match will be determined as a double forfeit if neither player responds with a status update within this forum by 20th March.

Sorry, I didn't notice that the tournament started. @LuckyCharms000, when can you play? I'm available any day 7-12pm UTC.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.