Go here for more info:en.lichess.org/qa/423/how-does-drawing-on-the-board-work
When you're in a chess board:
- Clicking on a grid while holding shift or right mouse button will create a circle marker.
- Dragging from a grid to another while holding shift or right mouse button will create an arrow to the point you landed.
There are multiple drawing colors. They can be used like below:
* Green is the default drawing color from using shift or right clicking to draw.
* Red comes from holding shift while using right click to draw.
* Blue comes from drawing with the left mouse button with shift and alt held.
* Gold comes from drawing with the right mouse button with shift and alt held.
Circles of different colors may exist in the same grid. Drawing a line that duplicates an existing one in terms of both starting point and ending point (or reverse) will delete it.