lichess.org
Donate

Carlsen Held To A Draw By A 2566 Player: Cheating?

@kassanen said in #8:
> Cucklsen already uses his connections with his new owners on chesscom to wage a character assassination campaign on Nikita Meshkovs to save face
Link?
breaking: Carlsen is a pawn down and a 2nd draw against NeUmann(2513) now seems possible lmao

Danny Rensch bought carlsens face for $8M and now he has to spend even more money to character assasination campaigns
@kassanen said in #12:
>

Yeh but he has that game in the bag. No development for black, all of white's pieces are developed perfectly; it's really just over for black (White just played h4, has rooks on f1, e2, Bishop on d3, etc.)

It's over soon.
<Comment deleted by user>
@kassanen said in #12:
> breaking: Carlsen is a pawn down and a 2nd draw against NeUmann(2513) now seems possible lmao
>
> Danny Rensch bought carlsens face for $8M and now he has to spend even more money to character assasination campaigns

Danny Rensch is turning out to be one of the dumber chess Capitalists on the planet. The money people behind him, aka investors, should look very hard at his antics which are creating embarrassment and potential legal/financial liability for them.
Carlsen wins his round 2 game. We can conclude that his opponent wasn't cheating and that Magnus is likely to play round 3.
i think his opponent in these 2 games has not confessed to cheating; hence there is no need to worry about Magnus withdrawing. I bet the same will be true in the next round. i think the same will be true of all the rounds Magnus plays, unless he plays Hans or Maxim Dlugy. then all bets are off, just as they have demonstrated a propensity for cheating, Magnus has demonstrated a propensity to mishandle the situation of being paired with known, self confessed cheaters. But I remain optimistic that Magnus has learned not to fly off the handle, and I remain hopeful that Hans has learned not to cheat. same goes for Maxim.
@pretzelattack1 said in #18:
>

Funnily enough, perhaps, they have not developed a "propensity" for groping women, unlike Magnus.

The only person who is a cheater in any of this is Magnus. Cheats on stream, groped a woman on stream, all this kind of nonsense.

Vile.

Shall we say -- Repulsive?

Yes indeed.
@LegendaryQueen said in #13:
> Yeh but he has that game in the bag. No development for black, all of white's pieces are developed perfectly; it's really just over for black (White just played h4, has rooks on f1, e2, Bishop on d3, etc.)
>
> It's over soon.
@VTWood said in #16:
> Carlsen wins his round 2 game. We can conclude that his opponent wasn't cheating and that Magnus is likely to play round 3.

this game pissed me off. Naumann is 2 pawns up with active bishops in the kingside and all he has to do is to play 21..a6 to develop his knight properly but instead he played 21..g6 and 22..Bxf4 for a 3nd pawn up and busted cause of his squeezed knight

Now if u check the analysis of this game

Carlsen
Innacuracies 0
mistakes 0
blunders 0
Average centipawns loss 18
94% accuracy

stockfish prep?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.