lichess.org
Donate

Carlsen Held To A Draw By A 2566 Player: Cheating?

Will Magnus withdraw tomorrow from the European Chess Club Cup??!!
how many people has Magnus accused of cheating over the years? you can include insinuations if you like.
@pretzelattack1 said in #2:
> how many people has Magnus accused of cheating over the years? you can include insinuations if you like.
Not a relevant question after the accusations made by Carlsen over the past month.

Will Carlsen play round 2 tomorrow?? And if he does, will he play known cheater Sebastien Feller in a future round if they are paired together?
I'm sorry I missed your reply. as far as I know, the only 2 people who Magnus has accused of cheating are 2 confessed cheaters. are there more? note it is quite possible, even probable, than Hans did not cheat Magnus in the specific game in the St Louis tournament.
The only one who cheats on stream that I have seen is Magnus Carlsen.

Does that surprise you?
@VTWood
When the number of identical topics you create about this drama will cross 100 are they going to give you a cookie?
@esmiro said in #6:
> @VTWood
> When the number of identical topics you create about this drama will cross 100 are they going to give you a cookie?
White chocolate chip, macadamia nut, please. ;-)
Cucklsen already uses his connections with his new owners on chesscom to wage a character assassination campaign on Nikita Meshkovs to save face
still no answer, has Magnus accused anybody of cheating but two self-confessed cheaters? does anybody know of another case?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.