lichess.org
Donate

2600 Puzzle Rating

I finally reached a 2600 puzzle rating at lichess. How much harder will it be to get a FIDE rating of 2600?
Great job! I made a list for you to get to 2600 OTB!
1. Stop being a fat cheater
2. So your 1700 blitz but expect us to believe you solved 60 2600 level puzzles In a row
3. See #1
#3 Please don't call people who spend time solving puzzles cheaters (or anybody else on the forum). If you try a bit harder you can also get to 2600. Puzzle gang keeps fingers crossed for you my jealous friend
Those high-rated puzzles took me hours to solve. For a single one. Just sayin.

Why do you believe in every troll?
@Sarg0n I want both sides of the argument rather than a one-sided monologue. A forum is for a discussion, which involves both sides, not a monologue. Maybe he may be a troll, I'm just saying that we are jumping to a conclusion too early. But if it does take hours for you to solve puzzles up at 2600, then ok. Just give that "evidence" earlier on.
#8 Some puzzles took you hours, therefore other people must have cheated to solve them? Some puzzles took me 3 days to understand and be sure, so what? I'm not saying you should believe everything you read here, but calling people cheaters and trolls... ToS, you know.

Savage I'm not sure people appreciate you pinging them all the time

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.