lichess.org
Donate

Year of 2022

Favorite time of the year was that tough Atomic Revolution #2 which I had fun playing in and placing 56th, but overall that year has been good :)
My favourite moment was when Kex beat Arimakat, Nookie, and flo in the first 3 rounds of ACWC 2021 candidates. (Happened in Jan/Feb)
Listening to Fumitoks talk about his games, berserking strategy(and of course opponents) in voice channel along with @TheFinnisher has been particularly memorable.

@imakemanymistakes finally winning his first RKWC title was also one of my favourite moments.

Wishing you all a happy new year, hoping that 2023 will be just as memorable.
<Comment deleted by user>
Playing in the 3+ World Cup was a load of fun! House bobble league battles at the tail end of 2022 (which are still unfinished business :P) were also a blast. Happy New Year, housers!
Marathons were a lot of fun, eventhough I wasn't always so positive about them:) Happy New Year!
Atomic Revolution was very nice. Als looking forward to Atomic960-Tournament (don't forget to register :D) of course!

Also it was nice to see quite a few new people in House Discord and getting to know a few more people from other Variants :) Hopefully also the Discord keeps growing!
Racing Kings team Olympiad was fun with all the ragequitters :D
I have to go with @IMakeManyMistakes winning his first rkwc by launching a major comeback in the last match to beat @CyberShredder, great series for the ages by both players! Also the crazy slice of humanity that is the RK channel (#racing-kings) will never get old...

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.