lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2022 begins!

@JannLee said in #701:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 2, Match 217 : @samaman123 vs @seth_7777777
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 15th May, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.

Thanks Jann, I was looking at the matchups a few weeks ago but there were many uncompleted matches. I ́ll get in contact with my opponent
Round 3, Match 226: @xuanet vs @variantbunny

Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 15th May.

---------

Round 3, Match 228: @garnek123 vs @FangMcFrost

Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 15th May.
Round 3, Match 248: @visualdennis vs @Antic

---------

Round 3, Match 252: @jeremydurham vs @pkr5025

@JannLee said in #710:
> Loser's Bracket, Round 2, Match 196 : @ijnelson137 vs @Kaidanov
>
> So far it appears neither player has posted in the forum with regards to this match. Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 15th May, otherwise this match will be determined as a double forfeit.
So far no conclusion on when to schedule the match, I received one message back after my initial message, but nothing since then. As of such there has been no date set. @kaidanov I can play most days after 16:00 UTC+2/CEST. Let me know when you are available to play.
@JannLee said in #724:
> Round 3, Match 252: @jeremydurham vs @pkr5025
>
> Could both players please provide an update with the aim of completing this match by Sunday 15th May.

I reached out Jeremy, and we almost scheduled out match for April 16th, but it didn't happen. @jeremydurham I'm free to play sometime this weekend if you want to pm me with possible times.
Sorry, but I'm going to forfeit my match against ijnelson137. Good luck in the next round!
@anara32 said in #719:
> @Ernestowww Looks like we need to schedule this match. My time zone is UTC -5 hours. I would be free today and on most days from UTC 22:00 to 3:00. Let me know what time works for you!

I've sent you a DM. Lets try to play next saturday 22.00 UTC?
<Comment deleted by user>

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.