lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

Match 179: @Afro_Menno vs @Hawkeye_A

This match was scheduled to be completed by 11th April and is now behind. Forfeit decisions will be applied shortly for players that do not respond within this forum. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours.

Match 182: @TroutFish vs @Ultron-2

This match was scheduled to be completed by 11th April and is now behind. Forfeit decisions will be applied shortly for players that do not respond within this forum. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours.
Match 187: @JAkoB_32 vs @gg_gamer

Match 189: @SVANDAPRO vs @nickjwebster

Match 190: @Chijss vs @andrea_cerasoli03

Match 191: @ninjasword vs @CROmega

I'm ready to play the match against @Qin_Yixuan_Eason22 whenever he wants. I dont know what else can I do. I know.. I promise I will play the Bongcloud opening in every game!
Hi @JannLee

Post #805 is true. At that point I was reminded that claiming the win is not allowed so my proposal to reschedule can be found in post #690. In the end we did not play.
hi JannLee, hope all is well, my opponent hasnt messaged me back after I sent him a private message. If he is open to answer here or in private soon I will play him

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.