lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

Match - 107
Round 1
Hello (LM) @JannLee sir ,
Sorry for being late to inform !
As I told @LegionDestroyer that My opponent @troutfish is not responding from 10 - 12 days !
So , I am still ready for my matches and I have messaged him again and waiting for his reply !
I sent a message to Ben_634 asking to play tomorrow, but got no response
A couple of corrections

r2300 has tried to contact AmelyPlaying but can't post in the forum

JohnStuckey did reach out by DM and in the forum.
Round 2, Match 224: @Crazy_Eight vs @ICSVortex912 changed to @Crazy_Eight vs @susal

The player @ICSVortex912 recently withdrew from the tournament after defeating @susal in Round 1.

In accordance with the rules surrounding withdrawals this year, the player @susal is reinstated into the position of @ICSVortex912.

"If a player either voluntarily withdraws or is disqualified by organisers, then the last opponent that was defeated by the withdrawn/disqualified player will be given a second chance to take the place of that player." (lichess.org/forum/team-crazyhouse-world-championship/crazyhouse-world-championship-2021-tournament-structure-and-prizes?page=3#29)

This means that @Crazy_Eight will now play against @susal in Round 2. This also means @susal moves from the lower bracket back into the upper bracket and must be defeated twice from here on to be eliminated.
Mugwort 6-0 RiotandCarngeISVenom
2 games then short pause, but the match was completed in one session.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.