lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

Round 1, Match 29: @burpcow vs @sewak1999

This match should have been completed by 28th March. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours with the aim of completing this match by 4th April.
Round 1, Match 39: @B0N0B0 vs @pizzarocks147

This match should have been completed by 28th March. Could both players please provide an update within the next 24 hours with the aim of completing this match by 4th April.
@JannLee I tried to contact king sacrifice many times, but he never answered. I have the time to play with KingSakrifice at almost any time; as long as king sacrifice answeres my messages.
Round 1, Match 42: @eldebarva vs @Mitrabha

Round 1, Match 46: @blunderman1 vs @V2chess

Round 1, Match 49: @Bugzilla vs @Ben_634

Round 1, Match 67: @Bugfish vs @TKSBHMBenjamin

Round 1, Match 71: @Orlando_Gloom vs @thunderdog88

Round 1, Match 76: @kirekachesschamp vs @OutOfFuel

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.