Hey,
please post the times of your games, when they are known so other people can watch them and the results (+at least the first gamelink) here. You can find the brackets here: https://challonge.com/en/Atomic960Ed3
Hey,
please post the times of your games, when they are known so other people can watch them and the results (+at least the first gamelink) here. You can find the brackets here: https://challonge.com/en/Atomic960Ed3
<Comment deleted by user>
@Tornon vs @luka3916
Thursday January 21 at 17:00 UTC
@Tornon vs @luka3916
Thursday January 21 at 17:00 UTC
@two64brocc vs @kleerkast will be Thursday 21 january at 2100 UTC
@two64brocc vs @kleerkast will be Thursday 21 january at 2100 UTC
@hysterixxchronatog vs @nopuedersers will be played today at 19 UTC
@hysterixxchronatog vs @nopuedersers will be played today at 19 UTC
https://chessvariants.training/Variant960/Game/zeqd1phv First game
HysterixXChronatog 4.5 - 3.5 nopuedersers
GrandLapin vs ThisIsRex 5-0
GrandLapin vs ThisIsRex 5-0
My opponent doesn't accept DMs, how should I contact him?
My opponent doesn't accept DMs, how should I contact him?
@Xanify I would tag them in this forum. They should see that.
@Xanify I would tag them in this forum. They should see that.
@VCA_Dharun
Hey, you are my opponent in the Atomic 960 Tournament, when will you be available to play?
@VCA_Dharun
Hey, you are my opponent in the Atomic 960 Tournament, when will you be available to play?