lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:val1313"

17 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - my first 24 hours using a DGT board on lichess#35

Hi, I just experienced the same thing. Lichess thought I left the game and resigned instantely for me.

val1313
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess Paris Meetup: Jeudi 30 Juin 2016 au café de l'Est Parisien#8

:)

val1313
Off-Topic Discussion - Lichess Paris Meetup: Jeudi 30 Juin 2016 au café de l'Est Parisien#5

ça tient pour ce soir ? Je pourrais y être vers 20h30. vous y serez encore ?

val1313
[You can't access this team forum post]
Game analysis - Sinquefield Cup 2015 : Highlights#3

Great video again, thanks Blitzstream !

val1313
Lichess Feedback - Background is white even with the night set up#5

It works fine now. Sorry for wasting your time on this. I should have started by checking the upgrade. Thanks, Val

val1313
Lichess Feedback - Background is white even with the night set up#3

Hi Tibault, I've tried with both chrome (Version 24.0.1312.52 m) and explorer (8.0.6001.18702) and got the same result. Maybe this has a connection with the bug I signaled some weeks ago. (http://fr.l…

val1313
Lichess Feedback - Background is white even with the night set up#1

Hi all, I always use the site with the night set up. I noticed today that, even withthe night set up, the background remains white. Thanks a lot for all the great work. Val

val1313
Lichess Feedback - all rated games with time control that i open are correspondence chess#5

I have just checked my score and It seems that the game was taken into account the victory in my classical rating despite the fact that it is mention in the game that I gained 0 point.

val1313