lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Zane2007"

28 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - If you had enough resources...#14

I would invite former world champions like Nona Gaprindashvili, Maia Chiburdanidze, Xie Jun, Susan Polgar, (...) Hou Yifan, Tan Zhongyi and current champion Ju Wenjun to my city to promote chess.

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - WCh Women 2023: share your thoughts#5

Lei Tingjie fought well, she put pressure on her opponent in the first games. But then Ju Wenjun's fighting spirit arose.

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - Innovating in the opening#16

1. Evans Gambit 2. Colorado Gambit -- 1.e4 Nc6 2.Nf3 f5 3. Jaenisch Gambit (Schliemann Defense) -- 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 f5 These gambits are fascinating for me. In fact, I dedicate significant time…

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - why do so many players lack creativity?#39

I think in the initial question the word "creativity" has been misused.

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - Question on Levitsky Attack#4

I dare to argue that after 3.Bxf6 exf6 (gxf6) Black has better chances! It's no coincidence that Anand and Kasparov, the players you mentioned, have preferred this line.

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - Alternatives to Classical Chess#22

It seems that preferences are on the side of Chess960. It's also my favorite alternative!

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - Openings in this century#31

@greysensei said in #30: > Dubov Gambit is another new opening that has recently been popularized. Although this gambit played by Dubov is the Delayed Evans Gambit, it has a gigantic merit (it has alm…

Zane2007
General Chess Discussion - Searching for the truth in chess#14

@Professor74 You sir have mentioned Fischer. I would like to discover some opening systems for some starting positions in Fischerandom.

Zane2007
Off-Topic Discussion - "Wild" New Year#4

Once, on the night of the New Year's Eve, I ate a lot. The reason: several relatives came to visit us, and they all brought food!

Zane2007
Game analysis - Exemplary Games: Vocaturo vs. Hillarp Persson (Reykjavik, 2009)#6

@Professor74 Thank you very much! What a chase at the end! A fantastic game!

Zane2007