lichess.org
Donate

TIPSTER LEAGUE,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014

Brazil took 10 goals in 2 games. Argentina has slight edge.
STANDING AFTER 63/64 MATCHES

1.@NoTimewasters-44 points,-----Bonus-ARGENTINA-----
2.@moi373737-43 points,-----Bonus-FRANCE-----
@sankalpa2509-43 points,-----Bonus-ARGENTINA-----
4.@giannistst12-35 points-----Bonus-GREECE-----
5.@pedro89-30 points,
6.@Malgorzata-25 points,
7.@Cynosure-17 points,
@Dr_King_Schultz-17 points,-----Bonus-GERMANY-----
9.@yue-15 points,
10.@Reno-13 points,-----Bonus-GERMANY-----
@TinchoVM-13 points,
12.@FD_89-12 points-----Bonus-GERMANY-----
13.@bishop_rope-dancer-10 points,
14.@Halit-9 points,
15.@speedbreaker-7 points,
16.@niloy99-6 points,
17.@AbdAlSalam-4 points,
18.@mindfreakk-2 points,
@uq4-2 points,
@GMiam-2 points,
21.@homoeporediensis-1 points,
@nickruesen98-1 point,
23.@Marksman-0 points,
@Kardecista-0 points

Today Final Match

Tommorow,will be announced the Winner
Hellball, my change is based on the fact that Messi is exhausted and not playing well, and the German morale will be high. Germany are a very compact TEAM whereas Argentina have some great individuals... I stand by 3-1 :)
YAY I won! I'd like to thank my manager, my family and friends, my fans, and all the people who made it possible.

May I extend my condolences and congratulations on a great fight to my worthy rivals, @moi373737 and @sankalpa2509.

That was fun, well done to rzenaikrzys for a great idea. I'm going to do something similar for the English Premier League if anyone is interested...
This is my victory!

I predicted in the first 10 minutes of the match that Germany would win 1-0 in the quarters. My mum said after in the first half was over that Germany would win, without specifying goals (even when challenged). My dad said Argentina would win. In the end he felt that Messi's ego got in the way of an 'easy' Argentinian victory.

I got it right. :D It was one heck of a match though. The first half in particular is very memorable. It was some seriously entertaining, highly-quality football by two almost evenly-matched, world-leading teams playing to the very best of their abilities. Congrats Germany! You deserve the victory.
Congratulations to the Tipster League champion, and -of course- congratulations to Germany on it's 4th World Champion Cup. :(
Stiff upper lip and all that, Lucianavm :) If it's any comfort, England had an AWFUL World Cup... and at least Brazil didn't win, eh :D

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.