lichess.org
Donate

TIPSTER LEAGUE,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014

Seriously nobody thinks -except me- that Argentina can stand a chance against the Netherlands? :(
It depends on whether Messi succeeds in ploughing through the Dutch defense. Argentina really isn't a strong team at all.
I think Argentina will massacre Netherlands... in extra time. The Dutch are mediocre except for a couple of players.
I find it's just an impression because we don't know them but the youngs can be strong
Except for the mediocre defense the Dutch have a world class team. Like I said, Argentina only has a shot at the finals if Messi is in good spirits and outplays the Dutch defense all by himself. I think this scenario is highly unlikely given his poor performance during this World Cup.
I always say that Argentina has players but no teams they can't play together but there is so good footballer how Messi or Higuain and many others. The problem for Niederland is that they have a new young team. They aren't famous but wait of Russia 2018 and you will see...
Brasil-Germany 0-0 -> 0-1
Netherlands-Argentina 0-1 -> 1-2
Robben and Depay will make the goals and Messi will make a goal
TinchoVM, I believe Netherlands is playing better than Argentina (actually, better than the others too), but I will be hoping for the Argentina victory, because is a brother country of Brazil! :)
Haha If Brazil Vs Argentina is the final, most of the players will be sent off :D

nickruesen98, the predictions are only for 90 minutes.

I think the line-ups are too similar to be separated in 90 minutes - but I think it may well end with a 2 or 3 goal win in extra time for Argentina tomorrow. Today, well I think Germany may have too much firepower for a Brazil without Neymar. After all, Brazil is known (in Brazil) as "Neymar plus ten"! We'll see :)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.