lichess.org
Donate

Why I am NOT 1700 Rated

@NikolayGrandM THIS IS WHY YOU ARE NOT THAT HIGH RATED YOU DIRTY CHEATER LETS SEE HOW YOU LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS Has an account named Guest39. lichess.org/@/Guest39/all sandbagged against nikolay countless times.
When lichess found out, nikolay switched to @GuestPlayer39 . See activity on october 3rd. We must stop this player. Possibly uses bot, too. Also uses lichess.org/@/Grandpa123/all and also lichess.org/@/JaneWGM/all and lichess.org/@/EllaFideM/all . He probably has countless other accounts, you can find out for yourself,
I've meet some 2500 rated player who plays the best of both world(Orthodox and unorthodox style). Still he's keep quite and low profile all the time
<Comment deleted by user>
@NikolayGrandM reminds me of @Ipunishdaddy2007

The famous LoL and equivalent chess god. xD

@NikolayGrandM just admit that you try to rob people's money and we might show mercy. Your best rated victory in blitz is against a 800 player LOL. Looks like @ultramuddish is right that you are cheating. Which would mean that you have multi, sandbag, trolling... and push your own account. This way of cheating is known from other strategic games. But it does not only violate the terms of lichess here but is also morally reprehensible in combination of you offering lessons or trying to make money with it in any way. So please stop doing it, because what you do is simply not right.

I'll say it again. You are no GM so don't call yourself that way. The way you avoid hard work and prefer to cheat your way up makes it very likely that you will never be one.
I am offering lessons for free.
If I can turn one of my students to a 1900 will you believe that I have a fake rating?
I think not.
So give me a student and give me time and i will make a 1900 player out of him.
Deal @chessypiano.
And BTW I am offering lessons were i give tips not online or fulltime.
Just a hobby.
dude i reported u and now it literally says you cheat so git outta hea

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.