lichess.org
Donate

The Road to 2300 Blitz

Its funny that a 1200 player calls another 2300 rated player a dumb for spending his time on chess, i can call u dumb cause you are spending your time on chess and your highest achievment is 1200 rating on lichess at age 37 you are nothing more than an idiot here in this community honestly so get out of here and do your other stupid priorities and no one cares about your priorities.
@ #10 - Not much could be further from the truth. Of course, if you're going to take what a liberal education institution or the liberal media says and apply it to truth, you're going to wind up misunderstanding just about everything in our world today.

Right - The #1 economy in the world has everyone working like slaves (ever been here?) and dying young. That's just total nonsense propaganda lol. If that was even remotely true, we wouldn't have to be literally building walls to keep the rest of the world from coming into the country. They're coming here because it's a great country - not because it's not. Obviously.
@ #11 I can absolutely assure you that adults globally care more about jobs, dating, kids, earning money and buying real estate, traveling, etc than Chess. You have it 100% backwards. It's CHESS that they don't care about. Prioritizing is everything to any normal, functioning adult.

What are you going to do? Put your Lichess blitz rating on a resume in the future? Literally not one soul cares. Nobody considers it an achievement or measure of anything anymore than they consider a guy who does well in WoW battlegrounds to be achieving something.
Hi, I do not know what started this, but I think that every one do what like to do, if you like music, just be museshion even you know that you will not be famce and rich but you will do it because you like it, and chess no defferent,
No - Chess is much different. Music is important and enriches people's lives. It's a valuable contribution to the world and always has been. Always will be.

Who on earth taught you guys that Chess was on par with things like that? Your parents? That's just wrong.
We have an american troll here :-)) And they werk-werk-werk a lot. . .

That's truly amazing that you think playing Chess is more productive than having a career LOL. Like, you guys have weaved this little world of delusion and live in it all day, every day.

Honestly, guys - If you told literally any woman in America that your hobby is Chess, she's out. It tells her straight up that you don't like working, love wasting time, and that she's regularly going to be sitting around waiting for you to stop playing board games so you can spend time together like every other couple.

You have to think about your future, guys. Chess is killing it.
Belive me, just do what bring the happiness and joy to your life, by playing chess, or what ever
No, I don't think we're going to just "believe you" on that one. So...heroin? If it makes you happy take a page out of Nike's book and just do it? I don't think so...

If you sacrifice a normal, healthy life to play chess for years upon years - You're going to wake up miserable one day. Believe me.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.