lichess.org
Donate

The best of Aceno0b: a retrospective after 500 posts

@Aceno0b "So I'm pretty good at standard chess." ??? I'm pretty good at standard chess.Oh my god what is for bullet games if you are 1600 in standard chess.Don't say that you are good at chess if It's not the truth.It's not a shame to be not good at chess .You just need to practice your chess instead of playing 3+ chess games who it spend for you 1h for each game played.
I note mysterious_expert is scared :) He should be, I pretty much take it for granted that I will beat a NM without 3 check experience. I will beat an FM without 3 check experience half the time. I also note that mysterious_expert did not challenge me to a match before, but challenged me to a match on TCF_namelecc's behalf, without even consulting TCF :) Mysterious_expert is smart enough to be scared :) There's no way I'm playing him in any time control but 5+17, that's what I need to play at my real strength. And since you obtained an NM title, don't pretend you're not used to tournament time controls. 5+17 is nothing in comparison.
I think the truth is you have way too high an opinion of yourself. The bizarre profile, making posts about your best posts, the cringey youtube videos, laughing at lower rated opponents the list goes on. Maybe if you spent less time congratulating yourself and more time studying you could truly be 'very good' at 3 check instead of being easily outclassed by players like @mysterious_expert who have surpassed you with little effort in a single day.
Guys imma make a 600 posts forum showing off how great I think I am I’m gonna completely humiliate and embarrass myself trying to roast others xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.