lichess.org
Donate

Is 1700 Fide good for playing now 11 month ?

@MAGNus_204 said in #9:
> please talk in english and you are doing very very great 1700 fide is so good after playing for only 11 months keep it up you can get the GM title in 2 years if there wont be any pressure of studies or something
GM in 2 years is infeasible. 2000 _or somewhere close) in fide should be your goal for the next 1-2 year(s).
but 1700 in 11 months is also unfeasible so if you have done it then you can try for the hardest goals so i recommend try getting like 1800 in 1 month
@MAGNus_204 said in #12:
> but 1700 in 11 months is also unfeasible so if you have done it then you can try for the hardest goals so i recommend try getting like 1800 in 1 month
1800 in 1 month and GM in 2 years is different. FIDE rating system works in a way in which getting rating beyond a level is hard. Improvement from 1200 to 1700 is faster and easier than 2200-2500. It took around 3 years for Nakamura to go from 2200 to 2500. lichess.org/@/Avetik_ChessMood/blog/how-to-become-a-chess-grandmaster-is-it-easy/wjohhFZC
fine 2 years is much harder 4-5 should be okay still its hard but its possible
@MAGNus_204 said in #9:
> english
just use a web translator - Simple

>Your goal is to earn a title from now on. I know you want to be FM eventually. When you play OTB (FIDE) tournaments now, don't think that you want to win your first title, but that you want to get BETTER at chess. If you keep your mindset like this, I'm sure you'll earn your first title soon! :)

First of all, thank you for your answer, I've played a lot of OTB tournaments now, so Fide tournaments. I know it's very difficult, but yes it's right you want better. Thank you for your words.
@SaltWaterRabbit said in #15:
> just use a web translator - Simple
>
>
>
> First of all, thank you for your answer, I've played a lot of OTB tournaments now, so Fide tournaments. I know it's very difficult, but yes it's right you want better. Thank you for your words.
Thanks for your public service! :D

@DrRoya said in #8:
> Erstmal danke für deine Antwort, ich habe jetzt schon viele OTB Turniere gespielt also Fide Turniere. Ich weiß es ist sehr schwierig , aber ja es richtig man möchte ja besser. Danke für deine Worte.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Kompliment. Ich weiß, dass du viele FIDE-Turniere gespielt hast, seit du 1700 FIDE hast, und natürlich ist es nicht so einfach, diese Wertung in nur einem Turnier zu erreichen. Natürlich könnten Sie ein Sonderfall sein...

In english (I think the closest translation of what I had in my mind) -
Thanks for your compliment. Yes, I know that you have played a lot of FIDE tournaments, as getting a 1700 FIDE is not that easy to get in your first ever FIDE rated tournament. I don't know about you, you might be a special case...
@MyDoGisThEBEsT said in #17:
> Thanks for your public service! :D
>
>
>
> Vielen Dank für Ihr Kompliment. Ich weiß, dass du viele FIDE-Turniere gespielt hast, seit du 1700 FIDE hast, und natürlich ist es nicht so einfach, diese Wertung in nur einem Turnier zu erreichen. Natürlich könnten Sie ein Sonderfall sein...
>
> In english (I think the closest translation of what I had in my mind) -
> Thanks for your compliment. Yes, I know that you have played a lot of FIDE tournaments, as getting a 1700 FIDE is not that easy to get in your first ever FIDE rated tournament. I don't know about you, you might be a special case...

Thanks for your answet.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.