lichess.org
Donate

i am attempting to get 2000 rating in all time controls and variants

FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! ANY TIPS OR FEEDBACK ALWAYS WELCOME :))
Good luck
Start with the time control/variant where your rating is lowest.
That might take forever then :) Im going to first get as many 2ks as possible with variants / time controls where i have some experience, before moving on to the ones where it will take me more work. Once i see some more 2ks lined up, ill get more motivation to complete my mission!!
i think ill get 2000 blitz today or tomorrow! Lets goo
Should we make a list of this threads? They spawn every month completely same.

And usual answer: start with 2000+ in 960, if you think it's easy go. Even occasional hit is very hard.
maybe ill do 960 after blitz :)
1950 blitz!!! dont count me out!
@yzr

Why is your personal rating of interest to the general Lichess community? This thread is rank narcissism.
@Eleuthero let's be honest, whole chess nature is narcissism in it's worst. That's why it's so popular. Therefore we can completely understand this thread.
I can't understand other thing - how 2000 blitz guy is going to get 2000 in 960. But if he makes it (without clearly detectable cheese and rigged matches) - definitely will be happy for him.
@Eleuthero i havent seen anyone attempt what im doing and succeed. On the contrary, i think i would be very interesting for the community to see if someone can master all time controls and variants in a short period of time :)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.