lichess.org
Donate

Fat Fritz 2 is a rip-off

I think lichess is just jealous of this new thing, this forum is stupid

Stockfish also works with a neuronal network (since SF12), chessbase just switch with its own, which seems weaker according to latest fishtest (tool used to measure stockfish strength).
dont worry @Lichess , we all know who s gonna win the war between proprietary rights greed versus free open source community and share (and also... horseys). its just a small bump on our road to greatness. thanks for the post, and thanks for free Lichess again.
@dkappe Ah yes, because a scammer gets called out for what he is and he happens to be jewish it's not ok to call him out fo what he is? Nice logic
Just when I considered buying it. Thanks for saving my money and nerves Lichess, you rock!
I think that this mentality from Chessbase is not only in engines like Fritz, but also in the Chessbase databases, since they are rather costly and the improvements are slim.
Thanks for issuing this joint statement, it feels right and justified to me.
I hope this clear signal will sink in and that we will witness proper attribution, honouring of licenses and more contributions to open source in the future.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.