lichess.org
Donate

Ask Lichess Anything, October 11, 2021

Could the masters' database receive regular updates? Maybe based on the broadcasts?
<Comment deleted by user>
@Lichess said in #1:
> Anything you'd like to know about Lichess?
>
> Our own @NoJoke will host an AMA ("ask me anything") on our twitch channel at 17:00 utc today. Ask in this thread, and the most popular questions will get an answer. No questions about bans or specific cheat detection techniques please.
@Lichess said in #1:
>
> Our own @NoJoke will host an AMA ("ask me anything") on our twitch channel at 17:00 utc today. Ask in this thread, and the most popular questions will get an answer. No questions about bans or specific cheat detection techniques please.
@Lichess said in #1:
>
@Lichess said in #1:
>
Hi,

1. Who are the official lichess teams that arranges tournaments? (the name of the teams, please)

2. Is it possible in a near future that we can attach an avatar/picture next to our usernames?

Thanks, /C.
<Comment deleted by user>
MOAR GAME MODES PLZ
PLZ PLZ PLZ plzplzpzlzplzplzplzplzpzplzplzpzplzplzplzpzplzplzplzplzplzplz

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.