lichess.org
Donate

Double Elimination Knockout Stage (3+2 CWC 2020)

Round 2 - Match 85: @jg2017 vs @Mentoring

Given that @Mentoring has not communicated once since the beginning of the CWC, this player is on notice for a Round 2 forfeit result if no communication is received via public forum or private message by 11:59pm on 26th April Hawaii time. If this occurs, then @jg2017 will be declared winner by forfeit.
Round 2 - Match 86: @lazy_peasant vs @bob_marley_alive

Given that @bob_marley_alive has not communicated once since the beginning of the CWC, this player is on notice for a Round 2 forfeit result if no communication is received via public forum or private message by 11:59pm on 26th April Hawaii time. If this occurs, then @lazy_peasant will be declared winner by forfeit.
Round 2 - Match 87: @CrazyRKKing vs @Yamutt

Given that @Yamutt has not communicated once since the beginning of the CWC, this player is on notice for a Round 2 forfeit result if no communication is received via public forum or private message by 11:59pm on 26th April Hawaii time. If this occurs, then @CrazyRKKing will be declared winner by forfeit.
@Keremyagiz Please allow me to message you directly, so that we can sort this out without spamming the forum.

What is "12:00 pm Turkey's clock?" According to Google, 5 hours ago (when you posted the message), it was already past 12:00pm Turkey Time. Could you communicate in UTC time?

I'm flexible today (US Eastern Time) - 4pm - 9pm UTC. Please let me know if you're available. I'd prefer to sort this out sooner, rather than later, since we're already past the deadline for having completed the round
So 11:00 AM EST? (3:00 PM UTC?) Yes, I will make myself available. PLEASE enable direct messaging so that we can communicate if something comes up.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.