lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination (Part 2)

This is a continuation of the double elimination thread where players should advertise the time & day of their arranged match (ideally in Icelandic time or UTC with 24 hour clock, e.g. 20:00 UTC, 6th May), the result of their match and in case their opponent is not answering or not accepting messages to use this thread to ping them publicly with offers of when you can play.
lichess.org/forum/team-crazyhouse-world-championship/crazyhouse-world-championship-2021-double-elimination-knockout-stage

To see the double elimination draw & results so far:
challonge.com/CWC2021

Matches will be updated in the zh calendar here (also visible in the sidebar on http://zhchess.blogspot.com where you can read more about the history of the championship and find other puzzles and resources):
http://teamup.com/ks3ozaeaopfk1v98bf

Finally, the streams from this year's crazyhouse world championship will be collected on YouTube as usual (and see my channel playlists for the streams for previous years)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRyjH8DPuzTAiVe4mzzI7YDKflVu3dkjG
@neiron_set_01 @sammy66 I guess you've given up on playing your crazyhouse world championship match? Double forfeit warning was given both privately and publicly for some weeks and will be confirmed within 12 hours.
@early-bird please urgently arrange your match with @riotandcarngeisvenom and tell us you are still trying or we will have to assume you have given up on the championship. Forfeit will go through Thursday night if we hear nothing.
@nickjwebster I heard from you a couple of months ago but no word since. Do you still want to play the championship? If we don't hear by Thursday night, we will have to assume you have given up.
@troutfish @mitrabha @purplegreenninga I guess you've given up on playing your crazyhouse world championship matches? Double forfeit warning was given both privately and publicly for some weeks and will be confirmed within 12 hours.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.