lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:nicolas647"

19 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - how can lichess ban players for having been helped by human assistance?#10

I think he takes time for all of his moves because of a lack of confidence and habit as he only returned to play chess recently. He is not used to play blitz and only plays with slow time controls. I …

nicolas647
General Chess Discussion - how can lichess ban players for having been helped by human assistance?#8

It's true he found all the top engine moves from there, but this was only looking for check and attack the king. All of this seems very natural and can be found by a human, mostly that is what we do i…

nicolas647
General Chess Discussion - how can lichess ban players for having been helped by human assistance?#4

No I do not try to avoid cheat detection as I have no intention to cheat by any way. I highlighted 8. 0-0 because it's the only dubious move to me. I personally asked the player afterwards and he answ…

nicolas647
General Chess Discussion - how can lichess ban players for having been helped by human assistance?#1

Something very weird happened while I was watching a game between a 1080 elo rated player and another player rated 1400: the game started by very inaccurate moves, and then the lower rated player foun…

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#650

@nogirosta said in #648: > @nicolas647 vs @nogirosta 6-2 i precise that it is @nogirosta who won 6-2 against me

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#646

@nogirosta vs @nicolas647 today at 11 UTC

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#507

@mental_suicide vs @nicolas647: saturday 16h utc

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#441

ODMWND won 6-2 against me. Last game: https://lichess.org/thwDSf5H/black#26

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#423

@ODMWND vs @nicolas647 saturday 23:30 UTC

nicolas647
Antichess WC - ACWC 2022 Pairings and Match Results#377

I'm claiming victory in my match against @Nikhil_Nikhi as he did not show up in the planned time and we were not able to do the match another time.

nicolas647