lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:dude202"

143 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - black pieces twice or thrice in a row against same opponent !#3

it could possibly have been a hacking or software these other people in the forum a long time ago were discussing how the clock can be messed with using the computer element box...but don t get me a l…

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I reached 2000 bullet and 2000 blitz what should I do next?#5

send lichess some money

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I Hit 2000 bullet!#28

@MasterOvFan right.......1500 hundreds in rapid and blitz he can think that fast?@MasterOvFan said in #27: > Look at his bullet rating.

dude202
General Chess Discussion - How many percentage of 100 games is cheat#21

the other night i played about 59 percent....they were getting computer moves in the middle game to get out of trouble

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I Hit 2000 bullet!#26

i find this very hard to believe

dude202
General Chess Discussion - How to get lichess followers?#14

i think most people like to follow people who they can tell love the game and show good sportsmanship......such as giving the other guy a rematch if he loses..... etc. etc ......

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I've gone off chess#15

one thing about this subject is now a days there are actually a lot of good players in the world because of the internet.....where you can play 100 games a day against 100 different people....... the …

dude202
General Chess Discussion - Hypothetical question about superiority.#23

if your like me youre smart but rather scramble brained and are mistake prone at times ..... in a rapid game where i have time to employ my brightness i do lots better so,, right time controls count..…

dude202
General Chess Discussion - Finally 200 in blitz!#4

one topic in earlier post ,,,,,is ...how far are going to get on your own without coaching or you could try this one,,,,memorize ..every possible good move to any move made by your opponent to every o…

dude202
General Chess Discussion - I lost 130 points in bullet#20

one time lost 170 points in rapid in about a day when iwas just about holding 1850 for a while......like i could really hold that level.....i won the points back ..but it was a very difficult slow bat…

dude202