lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:CRISTIAN8889"

18 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Bughouse on Lichess#1

Hi i want to ask if is possible to implement BugHouse in Lichess please, this variant is very funny.

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Same level in Coz Checkmate#1

Hi to everyone, i want to report a bug or problem in the division of level(harder, easier) in coz checkmate, there are all the same level, there are no difficulties to solve them. Please make a better…

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Save lichess studies for trainers#1

Hi i am very worry about a possible shut-down of Lichess or Hack, I have a lot of studies of preparation to my students and i dont want to loss all my work. Please add some button to save all of them!!

CRISTIAN8889
General Chess Discussion - ChessBase Endgames#1

Dear Lichess I am analyzing matchs with different endgame with two knights and a minimum 1 pawn. I want to start analyzing move by move by me with some engine but, i dont know which use for this case,…

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Rapid Puzzle Storm#1

Dear Lichess I want to ask if is possible to make a new puzzle storm section since, i want to improve my rapid skills this is, fast calculation of mate in three, four and five or more. Please, would b…

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Avoid multiple accounts#1

Hi, i want to ask if is a good idea to recalibrate a rating with 10 matchs after a long game without playing, with this idea players will not create another account.

CRISTIAN8889
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Lichess toxicity#8

@odoaker2015 said in #7: > According to your rating comparison in Lichess i must be in 1950, which doesnt not my rating. In chess.com i have 1750 blitz rating points.

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Lichess toxicity#1

Hi everyone, i think there is a problem with the distribution of rating lichess points because, i have defeated in rapid time to a 1740 FIDE rating in a FIDE tournament and i cant defeat easily agains…

CRISTIAN8889
Lichess Feedback - Promoting Official Chess Trainers#1

This topic is about the possibity to promote officials FIDE trainers(DI, NI, FI, FT), because is important the pedagogical component before give a class or tutoring.

CRISTIAN8889