lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:morphyms1817"

10331 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - gummy candy#1

Did the genre attain its aesthetic potential? If not bears, then what? Please share your ideas. gummy soccer ball honorable mention alfred e neuman head

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Share a female vocal performance that you like.#1

Linda Ronstadt Blue Bayou https://youtu.be/Kp9G0zkorio?si=HNjm8cdxzAVCPHFJ

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - What were life experiences that contributed to the success of an actor?#7

I looked at wikipedia of James Garner, two purple hearts and a long list of more medals.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Who is following the Chess Olympiad?#4

@swimmerBill said in #2: > I'd like to follow it as it's turning out to be exciting. If you know a place where I can get a 20 minute recap of each round, please post the link! Lichess has been bloggin…

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - What kind of soda?#5

@Dukedog said in #4: > Not to mention orange and grape Nehi. M*A*S*H had a set piece on one episode, Radar was depressed about a girl. He went to Rosie's Bar and got drunk on triple grape Nehi.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Who uses Reddit ?#5

I know a little, use it in the web browser, did not like the app.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - What were life experiences that contributed to the success of an actor?#4

@HerkyHawkeye said in #3: > Mostly just pretending to be someone they're not. Receiving attention for it. Getting a gold star for the day. Then they're thinking they're somebody else, someone importan…

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - What kind of soda?#3

When I was a kid, it was allowed to stretch the definition of soda if you liked a yoo-hoo.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - Who is following the Chess Olympiad?#1

I am following players from different teams: U.S., India, France, England, Iran.

morphyms1817
Off-Topic Discussion - What were life experiences that contributed to the success of an actor?#1

John Wayne, famous for his roles of a no nonsense cowboy, had opportunity to meet with the legendary lawman, Wyatt Earp, and learn about his life firsthand.

morphyms1817