lichess.org
Donate

What is your co-ordinates average?

Mine is 15 for white and 12 for black! Is that good?
That's like asking someone if you are a good diver, but you only go 15 inches into the ocean. You need to play more games to reach a deeper understanding of your performance. Usually, they give you quick wins with a new account. Then you get these periods of losing and winning.

It's hard to tell who we are playing. If they are strong or busy and lose, are we really that good? Vice versa.

What you should do is play the same people and after 100 or so of those games with 10-20 people you will get a "NM" like rating. It's not an official rating, but it is like a country's strength. Your group's strength. Then, it is easier to compare different groups.
@RookAtE6

Yes, I would say that is good for you.

Now, you might ask yourself, "with practice, can I do even better"?

Whether you answer, "I can" or "I can't", you are correct.
I tried and got 10 as white and 9 as black. I think it's weird that it doesn't deduct points for wrong answers, so there's this perverse incentive to spam click and wave your cursor around.
@RookAtE6 Maybe I don't know what the word means. What do you mean by "co-ordinates"? I read it simply as a new user account with few games played and that you need to play more.

Is this not what you were referring to?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.