lichess.org
Donate

shadow1414, I will remember you

Hey @shadow1414!
I was sad when you left, cause you are a great forum poster and every off-topic forum poster knows that. But after reading your message, I was able to understand your feelings. I hope you are doing better and welcome back!
@shadow1414 omg I didn't know you, but I feel so sorry for how you feel. If I can do anything for you, let me know. I have had a couple of friends who suffered from eating disorders and other things.

Never underestimate how many people there actually are, who value you a lot as a person, they just don't always say it, because they assume you know.
i know it heavily relies on trust but swapping emails does allow for contact to be kept ,
but it needs to be with someone you trust ,and they can be hard to find
@FreostW0lF96 #4
shadow1414 helped me. He encouraged me even when i got hate. You will never know how much he was to me, and how much he helped. Give me a reason he should not come back.
I know right?
@YALturKManI #46 try to log in to your account when you are signed out and it will ask you if you want to reopen and then sent you an email with a link you need to open which will re-open the account.
@shadow1414 We were so sad that you left and really wanted you to come back. You were a really awesome forumer who really contributed to the lichess community with your forums.

You have come back in a time when so many well-known people are leaving lichess and we are so much happier because you're back now.

I hope you're also feeling better after what you went through.
@shadow1414

I didn't really know you, but I saw you around the forums. You were super helpful and contributed a lot.

I'm glad you're back.

Remember, we're all here for you.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.