lichess.org
Donate

shadow1414, I will remember you

Hi everyone.
#1 i have not interacted with Anyone on this site since i closed my account (shadow1414)and my BOT(i closed my BOT the same day).
someone has been impersonating me which is really annoying and IDK how many people think it was me(the impersonators account is at least closed now and thank-god for that). Message me if you wanna know who it was.
#2 a lot has happened since i left(at least a lot for my standards) and its not been that pleasent.
I broke my PC somewhat(because I have anger issues and hate myself)and it is to repair so i use a tablet which i am not happy about but whatever.
The day i closed my lichess account I went on to cry for 10s of minutes if not multiple hours and eventually strangled myself a little.
Next day I woke up and was really weak both physicelly and mentally.
Somedays after that I starved myself for like a week or 6-9 or so days and really wanted to die.
I was really skinny and was getting closer to death but i decided to read the posts that were made about me(my friend told me about some of them on discord)as a last-resort and i was really touched that people seemed to care about me so i decided to give life another-go.
Started eating and reopening my account.
Although i would probably have been hospitalized and force-feed food before dying from starvation i still can’t help but thank you all for making kind posts and threads about me which made me feel a lot better(:even though you shouldn’t have made threads).
#3 why i closed my account is sort of wierd and I don’t really wanna talk about it(at least for now)
#4 If i ever close my account again then find me on Social media(same name as here on most social media i have)
#5 I hope that you will at least try to forgive me for leaving(if you are mad)
Thank you for your time and have a great day:)
(BTW sorry if this message is garbage. It probably is but i hope it at least helps clear things up a little. Also i’m very nervous while writing this just so you know)
Kind regards-shadow1414.
bit narked with you for putting your health at risk btw but glad youve sorted that out ,

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.