As chess players; We all love rules; the more the merrier come the New Year!
1. If a King occupies at least once all 64 squares, the game is declared a draw.
2. Once a player promotes to a 3rd. Queen, he must mate in <10 moves or the game is declared a draw.
3. If all pieces are captured and all pawns remain on the board, the game is declared a draw.
4. If a player misses a mate in 1, the opposing player can declare a draw, but only before his next move is played.
5. If a player is discovered to be a hiding captured piece, out of view from an opponent, the piece may be dropped in play on any open square come the players next move.