1. It is a no go that it is not possible to address to the webmaster directly. And it is common on all good other platforms.
2. I am really annoyed that my time banned from this page is meanwhile 3 hours! Only because I refuse to play against cheaters! Do you want to play against players who have got a rating of 1300 in normal games and 1900 in blitz? Nobody can tell me that this is ok, besides, many have done. And I have got a lot of haters on this page. So, everybody who feels to pour other tirades on me: I know you exist. This is the Internet! Your time is wasted. I know to ignore you all.
But the result will be: I will surely leave this page for ever and many will follow!
To the editor once more: Do something against trolls and leave those who really want to enjoy chess alone!
I'm glad he won't listen to you.
It is important to know that notorious quitters are punished. Good riddance!
(1) "It is a no go that it is not possible to address to the webmaster directly. And it is common on all good other platforms."
- Online: 39000 players. Imagine yourself receiving ~8000 emails daily.
- You must also be mail-buddies with Sundar Pichai and Mark Zuckerberg
(2) "Only because I refuse to play against cheaters!"
- first of all i just see an assumption / allegation.
- i will also make an assumption: everyone who (easily) beats you is a cheater.
(3) "Do you want to play against players who have got a rating of 1300 in normal games and 1900 in blitz?"
- I don't care about the rating and just play.
- Maybe you should also try that approach.
(4) "I will surely leave this page for ever and many will follow! [linebreaks] Believe me!"
- Oh, i believe you. I even hope so, if you are unsatisfied with your playing experience. No need to be frustrated. Just move on
1. RFC 2142 is a proposed standard: www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2142.txt
2. This is the third time you've complained about cheaters running rampant on Lichess. Yesterday I lost to a cheater and none of their ratings were near 1300. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
Let's play the "How many users have OP reported for cheating" game. I'll give you a hint: The number is between -1 and +1.
This topic is now closed.