I dare you to play 1. e4 b5 against stockfish level 8.
@Rag_Filini I'm not familiar with those openings... I'll have to check them out someday. ( curious? What is it about those openings that you like so much?)
1. Bird variation against Spanish opening (it is no good, but I will not let you play your positional thing !)
2. Sicilian Nimzo
3. The mysterious Schallop defence vs the King’s gambit.
I like all openings, but my personal favorites are:
1. King's indian defense (with Black and white)
2. Sicilian Najdorf delayed poisoned pawn variation (with Black)
3. Vienna gambit (with White: It's unplayable with Black ;) )
my faforit obenings are taimanov maybe kings indian and quenns gambit
Bro HydroMask is a clown no offence
Opening phase gets me into issues, but the varied playing styles of openings fascinates me.
1. The Grob
2. The Borg
There is nothing else