lichess.org
Donate

I have reached 2000!!

After long time i have reached 2k ..I thought i will never reach 2k again.maybe it wad because nowadays i play lots of opening instead of same opening everytime
@Ben10Tenyson said in #1:
> After long time i have reached 2k ..I thought i will never reach 2k again.maybe it wad because nowadays i play lots of opening instead of same opening everytime
Nice!
> After long time i have reached 2k ..I thought i will never reach 2k again.maybe it wad because nowadays i play lots of opening instead of same opening everytime
okay
Actually, it is better to stick to one opening that you are very good at.
@TastyKing said in #5:
> Actually, it is better to stick to one opening that you are very good at.
I agree so... @Ben10Tenyson you should practice one opening, but if you must, use a different opening.
@TastyKing said in #5:
> Actually, it is better to stick to one opening that you are very good at.
I think this is a controversial opinion which hasnt been confirmed yet.
> After long time i have reached 2k ..I thought i will never reach 2k again.maybe it wad
> because nowadays i play lots of opening instead of same opening everytime

Congratulations !
Well I'll tell you one thing,from now on improving ain't gonna be easy so don't expect quick improvement since at this point you gotta focus on positional chess instead of tactics (Not that tactics aren't important) since they won't help you gain rating.
@AbJayAN said in #9:
> Well I'll tell you one thing,from now on improving ain't gonna be easy so don't expect quick improvement since at this point you gotta focus on positional chess instead of tactics (Not that tactics are important) since they won't help you gain rating.
Thats the dark truth . Also i guess you meant Arent instead of are

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.