lichess.org
Donate

I have 2400 puzzle rating, I am 8 years old.

I agree. @IPunishDaddy2007 as someone who has only played 2 games, I really don't think you are qualified to defend this account. Play some more chess, and stay safe! I am leaving now
@Francis920 I don't think he needs to be defended from some of the accusations made because again, they don't sound realistic. My account is in equally good standing as everyone else who doesn't break any rules so stop trying to bully, it ain't gonna work.
@IPunishDaddy2007 I have a simple question for you: Are you here on lichess to post on forums and argue with other people, or are you here to play chess? You have played 2 games, and posted 77 times (the number will increase)
It was never my intention to bully anyone, and I am sorry if I came across like that. I only was pointing out that it looked suspicious, and that you have played 2 games, but posted 80 times, which seems weird to me.
im a virgin 21 yo blonde female who loves chess players.......................... nothing turns me on more than a pirc, italian, or even a russian......................even a russki. wha'....the downvotes cause i said even a russki????

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.