lichess.org
Donate

How can you get your rating over 2000?

I am wondering how you can get your rating over 2000 in no time. If you see my profile look that I am nowhere close to 2000 so please I want some tips about strategies and how to get better. I also want to know how you get this thing in your profile. For example look at this person's profile: @l-____-l. You see he has a thing that says 'This player does not use computer assistance'. Is it because this player is good or lichess offers it. I also have seen the same thing but instead says 'This player uses black magic' or even 'This player is a piece of trash, perfect for farming'

Thank you for your help. Who ever views please reply
If someone use black magic on the chess...so they dont need your piece to be born on the board
Prove...you were born and playing chess now
1.Upload photo of " This player------" image into " imgur.com" website.

2.Paste link in your profile.

( You can copy that green photo from my profile)
Hey @mintyvelvet, getting over 2000 will require a lot of effort, considering your rating. I'd recommend you to start working on your slow chess skills before attempting any fast chess variants. Doing so will allow you to think more critically and to get higher ratings. In order to answer your second question, you can put @l-____-l 's "This player does not use computer assistance" by taking a screenshot and going to imgur.com and copying the link once you've uploaded the picture.
I use 1 or 2 opening in black or white....that showed i know how to play chess well...
I know you are shame with your eyes weakness...i will tell you the truth...
I uninstall my phone and then play in this site...if you see every my answer so you will know i can play better in chess
Play rapid and classical, no blitz or (ultra)bullet.
"I am wondering how you can get your rating over 2000 in no time."

No need to wonder about that. ;)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.