lichess.org
Donate

Hello, I am new on lichess here. I have one question: is 2532 bullet good and a win over 2800 a good

<Comment deleted by user>
2500 rating in lichess is quite good enough most titled players r around 2500 mark but if u r 2500 in rapid and blitz also it will be really cool

and welcome to lichess
<Comment deleted by user>
Yes, 2500 rating indicates that you are a advanced player, on the run to become a grandmaster which is really cool and Welcome!
@BackForever said in #1:
> Hello, I am new on lichess here. I have one question: is 2532 bullet good and a win over 2800 a good level?
> I was playing on chess24, where people have usually 2700:)))
>
> Here is the game:
It is impressive. You can check your statistics, you will be over 95 percentile atleast I think.
Well, it's not quite up there with your 3000 FIDE rating. But if you had bothered to look on your profile page, you could've seen that you are in the top 99.4% (but then, chances are pretty good that you knew that already). ;)
Just check your profile, where u can see the followin':

"Rating: 2532.08. BackForever is better than 99.4% of Bullet players."

So yes i guess this is a great rating. Some IMs can't reach this rating.
Why did you create this forum post, if not just for easy praise?

Either you are an increadible savant who's entire intellect is focused on chess and really is troubled by the number which represents his rating, or you are an amazing player with selfesteem problems, that constantly needs admiration from his suroundings in order to cope with some childhood trauma.

You yourself know best that you are in the top 0.6% of chessplayers. Let your numbers speak for themself and stop trying to shove it in our faces.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.