lichess.org
Donate

Are you a player around 1400-1700 looking for advice?

Are you sure about the part "Say anything that comes to my mind?"
I'm really concerned about these "unconscious problems" you say I have. Your advice is free. My problems most likely are well beyond your scope of expertise.
Where are your credentials?
My Great Grand Mom warned me about free advice. "You get what you pay for sonny."
I C you're referring to us as "dudes". Too funny, How many accounts now have you made?
The OP's "specialty" is offering advice. The sick, the poor, the homeless, the abused, especially the victims, anyone called you a "name", he's here to help!
Hey @Paulcarrero ,

I really enjoyed your video on Capablanca and the Alien, found it a while back, been subscribed to your channel for a few weeks. I'd love to play a 5+5 game if you're offering and would give me some feedback. And please ignore the troll who lurks around the forum saying petty things :)
I'd be interested in playing some casual games =) the voice chat would be hard for me though because I normally play on my work computer or cell phone. Im a bit over 1700 when i get time to think but only 1600 in blitz (uscf 1400 classic 1100 blitz)
I want to do this! I am more like 2000 on lichess. But I need help anyway with my thought process. Message me.
I can confirm, Paulcarrero gives nice lessons. I think the watch the whole board thing sticked with me the most :D

@mdinnerspace
I think people that are so much better at chess than me and others here, will always have to say something meaningful about a patzergame.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.