lichess.org
Donate

2022 Crazyhouse World Championship

How far will variantbunny and the French Defence make it? Is there any room in the finals when both Antic and Flourish have signed up? Is gsvc going to give up some pawns just for the pleasure of recapturing them again?

Many questions will be answered during the championship...
KyleLegion would certainly make it up to the candidates if he signed to the tournament.
Hello, where are you Kyle?
@okei said in #8:
> Any predictions for new Candidates this year? Up and coming players...
I predict JannLee, BHK, KK, 12teen, spinaltap, kylelegion, antic, wateenellende, VeeOh, bugzilla, mastertan, flourish.
I Hope the Finnisher got all the time to play and show what he got in store he promote crazyhouse alot and i hope to see him doing well in the candidates in case he reach it and i rate his chances high for that ofcourse as 2600 high zher
<Comment deleted by user>
I would love The Finnish flash to go all the way. But let’s be honest, is there a player who can beat that human engine in superfinal?
@asvivaan you are in, but you need 50 rated games of crazyhouse by February 10th in order to qualify for the first round. So far you have 44. Your messages are turned off so it is also hard to communicate with you.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.