lichess.org
Donate

1800 bullet rating!!!

<Comment deleted by user>
i think cause i didnt understand opponent moves at first but now i do :D. and also i flag a lot which not work in blitz i think... but in blitz i can think so that good too. i got to 1700 in blitz i think. and originall i said that blitz easier than bullet but i change my mind now. bullet easie. can we play some game plsdontclosemnyaccount i want to learn from you
also i play with lots and lots of really high rated playeres now and have learned their openings a little. playing strong oppoennt is only way to learn i think. thats why i want to vs you
is there any way to visualise the data of your plays? like a picture that shows me the position i play as i learn to play? so i can see what ive actually learn. hopefully this question make sense
@bigcatlion said in #6:
> is there any way to visualise the data of your plays? like a picture that shows me the position i play as i learn to play? so i can see what ive actually learn. hopefully this question make sense

theres a database of moves that you play (openings and such), but i don't think theres a picture to see how you improved lol
maybe a culmulative time graph - but they divide out by how many games you play, and it shows how many times you have ever played each named opening. so you would see sicilian go up at first maybe, and then pirc defense, and stuff. so lots of openings would appear as new lines on the graph when you start playing them for the first time

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.