lichess.org
Donate

0-2500 in 3 years

@ChristopherOgle said in #30:
> AsDaGo, I'm sure unless I forgot how to do elementary school level math

What's your thinking process? I used his first game of the year, and the latest game he played at the time of the post. That is to say, this one lichess.org/OWjVWZ0u/black and this one lichess.org/cTW1gK0s/black. Then I found the time elapsed between the two games using datediff from dateutils (www.fresse.org/dateutils/#datediff) and used GNU Units to calculate the number of points per day. Maybe you used different games? Also, I'm using the rating given on the game, which I think is the rating before the game was played.

Even using a simple calculator, if you take my number of 10 hours, 31 minutes, and 8.3111696 seconds to gain a rating point and do (24 * 3600) / ((10 * 3600) + (31 * 60) + 8.3111696), you still get 2.281591054141342, which is closer to my answer than yours.
@MKRasljechess said in #1:
> Hi guys,I started playing chess 3 years ago.I was mostly playing on chesscom but recently made an account here to post this forum.I saw a girl make a video about how she reached 0-2000 in 2 years,I reached 0-2500 online in 3 years(I am 2000 FIDE),So I wanna make a video on the same topic about hers,but Im not really good at video editing and about what should I talk exactly.Is there anyone who would like to help me? Thank you :)
I would love to watch this video. Are you self-taught or do you have a coach?
I can write the video script for you. Why don't we do a blog post of the same as you sort out the video issue?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.