lichess.org
Donate

Lost to a 1200 player -_-

I don't want to hear anything like "Don't be ashamed,t happens to everyone", "You're just in a slump" or anything like that. How embarrassed should I be with this game, knowing I deliberately chose to play against him?
@TheBoarShark would you imagine me as a 1200 getting to 2200? Maybe not, probably not, it happened to me, check my games, who knows, maybe in reality he is starting to improve? Look at my graph, my lowest is 1180, not even 1200.
@Ben2006Tor And I've been playing for 14 years, actually trying to study and be good at the game for two years. And then lose like that. Should I just give up trying to be good?
@TheBoarShark look at my games again, I was 2000 and lost to 1200, I've been doing chess for five years, seriously for 3 years, don't give up trust me its not worth it, I myself did a post, and did not return for 3 weeks after it , but I realized what is the point of it? Trust me don't give up, actually 1100.

@TheBoarShark You lost to someone 400 points lower than you. You deliberately chose to play against him, I'm assuming because of his far lower rating and you were his third win. I mean, seriously? Why waste time doing something you suck at?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.