Puzzle of the day
WIM JesseFebruary !Liga on lichess.org | !discord !socialsKoosha Jaferian Blitz and Bullet Grind | lichess.org | !discord !youtubeCathrine Bruvold Lichess !liga with Team Bruvis | !discord !subgoal | Lichess.org IM Sladgie IM Sladgie Sunday Classical Simul vs 25 Subs and Guests on lichess.org ! Streamers »
198. Lichess Bundesliga500+ teams and 5000+ playersPlaying right nowIM John BartholomewLichess PlaysPlaying right nowChess960 Shield ArenaBattle for the Chess960 Shield599 players • finishes Rapid Swiss126 players • Playing right now
Tournament winnersMore »
Open tournamentsMore »
|Daily Rapid||2h 30m||1043|
|Hourly Racing Kings||27m||12|
|Ruy Lopez SuperBlitz||57m||231|
|Daily Crazyhouse||1h 30m||17|
Latest forum postsMore »
- Mate in 10 anyone? I didnt fin… schachnils 30.Qc7+ is the mate, no?
- e4, e5 ChessForFun14 One Qe2 white is again in trouble
- Goodbye, e1-rook SeriousChest That hurts.
- 5,200,000 games? Rahsulaimon the under 1600 is not in the data base @Socrates399
- Mate in 10 anyone? I didnt fin… seedfeeder Well I felt there was a mate, but didnt find it as I was also at 20 se…
- 5,200,000 games? Socrates399 I just stumbled across the breakdown of costs in https://lichess.org/c…
- How to get better at bullet? ForumPoster645 Improve at slower time controls first. Once you did that, gradually ma…
- why endgames are so hard ? CM Sarg0n g4?? was suicide, yes.
- why endgames are so hard ? schachnils Here are some good books: "Shereshevsky, M - Endgame strategy". Wil…
- Goodbye, e1-rook TheKingClash Against a 2500 but such a shame to end the game by hanging a rook like…