New Zealand Chess Federation
Click on the "Join team" button to join the New Zealand Players Team. Please note that players must:
* Provide their name in either their account name or profile
* Live in NZ, or be registered with FIDE under NZL, or be a NZ citizen
Please include your city/country in your profile or join request.
BENEFITS OF JOINING:
* Play and find like-minded and local NZ players or supporters of NZ chess
* Participate in regular online tournaments with NZ players
* Play for the NZ team in club team battles if a local club is not online or unable to provide sufficient numbers for Lichess team battles
Location: New Zealand
|New Zealand Interclub Team Battle3+2 • Blitz • Rated • 2h||10 teams battle||2|
|NZ Chess Federation U1800 Arena5+3 • Blitz • Rated • 2h||Inner team||8|
|NZ Chess Federation Swiss5+3 • Blitz • Rated||6 rounds swiss||10|
|New Zealand Interclub Team Battle3+2 • Blitz • Rated • 2h||10 teams battle||75|
|World Series Group 1 Team Battle5+0 • Blitz • Rated • 6h||10 teams battle||86|
They suggested Sunday 2 pm NZ time if possible, on Saturdays NZ time they are playing a tournament already. Thanks
Yes, it could be in arena format. The Mexican team can get more than 20 players. So we don't need to wait so long between every game.
Hi Angel, Sounds interesting - would this be a team arena, or a different format?
Hi all, I'm Angel Duran, I've been living in New Zealand for more than 4 years. As a Mexican, I know mexican chess players who are interested to play with other teams. They would like to have the e
Welcome to the New Zealand Chess Federation forum! Only members of the team can post here, but everybody can read.New Zealand Chess Federation Forum »